top of page


Grace Christian Academy was established for the glory of God to educate and prepare students academically and spiritually by " pointing them in the right direction", according to the word of God. Spiritually, the school seeks to enhance the gifts of each child and to assist students in realizing their need for salvation in Jesus Christ. Academically, the school seeks to assist students in climbing the academic ladder one step at a time. By developing a strong sense of spiritual and academic responsibility; Grace Christian is establishing a solid ground of moral and intellectual responsibility.

"Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence."
-Abigail Adams


Grace Christian Academy is a non-traditional school that aids parents in their child's educational development. Our goal is to work with each child to reach his or her greatest potential through different forms of learning. We promote a high level of learning to prepare students for their future as productive members of society.



Our program focuses on students (grades K-5) by providing academics, along with extra-curricular activities, in order to enhance the student's educational experience. Our school supports home study programs or other independent learning initiatives. Students who attend Grace Christian Academy will complete 60% of their instruction on-site with an  academic teacher and the remaining 40% of independent study will be conducted at  home (time spent on homework assignments, hands on activities, etc.,) 


Education is a powerful investment in your child’s future.


Biblically integrated curriculum is taught by teachers who daily model the Christian life.


Parents involved in their student's academic success are overwhelmingly beneficial.


We believe in one God one Faith and one Baptism
  1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Word of God as the sole authority in all matter of faith and practice. (2 Timothy 1:16)

  2. We believe in the eternal Trinity of the Godhead in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each with distinct personalities but living as the combined essence of One Sovereign Being.

  3. We believe in the eternal deity and spotless humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ.

  4. We believe that man was created pure and holy, but through sin fell into depravity and is in need of a redeemer.

  5. We believe that redemption was provided for all men through the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ and that salvation is a free gift of grace to all who believe.

  6. We believe in the divine operations of the Holy Spirit as the executor of the affairs of the Church and that all believers should seek after his personal influence and work.

  7. We believe that it takes the Word of God and the Spirit of God to bring forth the very destiny that God has for our lives.

  8. We believe that the church is the universal body of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He is its sovereign head.

  9. We believe it is our privilege and duty for all believers in Christ to walk in fellowship with God and to honor the Lord with a life of devotion and dedication.

10 .We believe in the great commission to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.


MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.

BEFORE-CARE - 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.

 AFTER-CARE 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.


bottom of page